STATUS UPDATED!
Uitm Puncak Alam
the legend of suraya: HK vs M'SIA

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HK vs M'SIA

assalamualaikum ,

hey there , i just came back from Hong Kong . 0hh my , my face suda GELAP maaa !
kt sanea quite h0t but the temperature still 10-16 degree s0 i call it as HOTandCOLD . hee :)

there's some pixcha mummy and me took at HK <3









well , the trip just 0kay n0t t00 bad and n0t t00 awes0me ! just a bit tired because we b0th (umie n me) d0esnt like it just because we cant g0 t0 disneyland . 0h my ! thats the 0nly reas0n ! ahax !


but peeps ,

the purp0se 0f life is to live it, to taste the experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience .

h0wever the trip is I D0 ENJOY IT WITH MY MUMMY <3

I got the experience and of course i got the conditi0n in 0versea :)

s0me0ne say : LIFE IS 10% WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT AND 90% HOW YOU TAKE IT .

s0 please be appreciate what you have .

sincerely ,
cik temut yang 0mmey <3 hee >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment